Friday, April 21, 2006

Don't know what I'm feeling these days. Feel as if reality is kind of distant. But thank goodness I've friends around to keep me up. And about my dearest... Well, things are going fine. I don't like 'fine'. I want it better. I guess planning and thinking about the party is really getting me jumpy. So many things to do, so little time. Furthermore, my pay isn't in yet. So what the heck. I need those $ A.S.A.P. Hrmm.. baby's mum invited me over to Hyatt for dinner tonight. Wonder why the sudden invitation... Mezza9? Pete's place? Doesn't really matter.. In fact, I'm not really accustomed to 'expensive foods'. I wouldn't even mind a plate of Hokkien Mee & a cup of teh peng. So I guess it's gonna be nice foods there. :) Hyatt.

Already a Friday and have not even managed to arrange a group meet with the Final Year Project lecturer. Not a very good start for the me, the leader. Leader? What leader. I don't regard myself as one if I can't accomplish even the slightest task of arranging a meet-up. Boo.

Heck it. The world's going crazy anyways. I guess I should catch some sleep. Meeting Jun Xiang later at 1230 under block T12. We're going to look for Mr Ngai, our FYP lecturer. Hope he's not mad as us for approaching him so late. Good luck, to US!

Just a sidenote : Anyone wanna help me with the party? Might be able to use a good pair of hands :) hehe..

Ji